Preparing for Your First Appointment
For your initial consultation, please bring the following forms and information:
- Please download and complete the forms below.
- Your current insurance card, driver’s license or photo ID.
- Copies of any recent testing done (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, X-rays: It is important for the doctor to see the images on film or CD).
- Please bring any documentation regarding operations, procedures or injections.
- A referral from your primary care provider if required by your insurance company. This is the patient’s responsibility and your appointment may be rescheduled until the referral is in place.
- Copayment, if required by your insurance company.
- Please read the office policies before your first visit.
Note: To view these forms you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have it, download it now.